This Administration Manager job description template includes the list of most important Administration Manager’s duties and responsibilities. It is customisable and ready to post to job boards. Use it to save time, attract qualified candidates and hire best employees.
You will also lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative tasks and duties in different departments.
Administration Manager duties and responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Purchase new material as needed
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organisational changes and business developments
- Location77 Courtland Avenue
Concord, ONL4K 3S9
- Salary$$42.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies; Interview, hire and provide training for staff; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a department providing a single administrative service or several administrative services; Prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services; Direct and advise staff engaged in providing records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources or other administrative services
- Security and Safety
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Organised
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply