We are looking for a dedicated and reliable inventory manager to join our growing company. Your chief goal in this position will be to monitor and report on our company’s inventory levels. You will be responsible for developing inventory tracking systems, reviewing levels of supplies, ordering new materials, and performing a daily analysis.
A successful inventory manager is a trustworthy professional with outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities. The chosen candidate will demonstrate excellent organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to interpret and analyze large amounts of data.
- Design and implement an inventory tracking system to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Examine the levels of supplies and raw material to determine shortages.
- Document daily deliveries and shipments to update inventory.
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, and adjustments.
- Evaluate new inventory to ensure it’s ready for shipment.
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems.
- Order new supplies to avoid inefficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best cost-effective deals.
- Recruit and train new employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Solid knowledge of data analysis, inventory management software, and forecasting techniques.
- An analytical mind with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and leadership abilities.
- Location1264 Esquimalt Rd
Victoria, BCV9A 3P3
- Salary$$29.50HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Flexible Hours
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies1 vacancy
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
or equivalent experience
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Train workers in duties and policies; Resolve work related problems; Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies; Prepare and submit reports; Establish work schedules and procedures; Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments; Co-ordinate, assign and review work; Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Reliability; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply