Our company is looking for an organised and self-motivated office administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The office administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organising meetings.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Location4310 Macleod Trail SW
Calgary, ABT2G 0A4
- Salary$$31.00 to $33.00HOUR hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment; Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures; Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures; Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met; Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services; Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls; Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Spreadsheet; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Windows; MS Word; Electronic scheduler; Electronic mail; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Delegate work to office support staff
Who can apply to this job?
How to apply