We are looking for a thorough, responsible car detailer who will adhere to provide quality automotive cleaning services to our customers. The Car Detailer will clean vehicles according to company standards or client specifications, which may include performing detail inspections, thoroughly washing, buffing, and waxing exteriors, vacuuming, steaming, and deodorizing interiors, and keeping records related to gas levels and the condition of the vehicle. You should possess strong customer service skills and be familiar with the tools and agents used to clean and maintain vehicles.
To be a successful car detailer, you should be committed to providing excellent service to customers. You should be courteous, responsible, and detail-oriented.
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors in compliance with all company standards and client requests.
- Operating buffers, steamers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Performing inspections and keeping complete, accurate records of the vehicle’s condition.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Managing inventory and reordering supplies.
- Responding to client inquiries and fulfilling their requests.
Car Detailer Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- Successful completion of automotive service tech or other training programs.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Attention to detail with excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays.
- LocationEdmonton, AB
- Salary$$21.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Operate cleaning machines; Clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles; Vacuum floors; Shampoo upholstery; Provide customer service
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Steam cleaners; Pressure cleaners; Industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers; Hydroblasters; Polishing machines; Pressure washers; Carpet cleaning machine; Waxing machine
- Weight Handling
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Work Site Environment
- Wet/damp; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Standing for extended
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorised to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
803 70 Ave NW