Education consultant job description
An education consultant is often someone with teaching or administrative experience now serving as an advisor in all things education. Their focus is in training and advising members of the educational community on new technologies, classroom policies, student achievement, and much more.
Typical duties include:
- Serve as an advisor for teachers, parents, school administrators, school boards, and government officials
- Assess education standards and classroom policies, as well as grades and test scores
- Help implement changes to curriculum based on data
- Survey students to change programs or curriculum
- Report on the effectiveness of current academic systems
- Devise strategies to improve educational quality and help implement new policies
- Design new training programs and offer teacher training workshops
- Recommend different educational materials
- Implement and guide usage of new technologies
- Assist in correlating systems to improve student drop-out rates
- Advise academic intervention programs
- LocationVancouver, BCRemote work available
- Salary$$40,000 to $50,000YEAR annually for 35 to 45 hours per week
Minimum wage is guaranteed
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Financial benefits
- vacancies2 vacancies
- Source Job Bank #2039965
1 year to less than 2 years
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Judgement
- Workplace information
- Remote work available
- Financial benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorised to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
You have successfully applied for this job through Job Bank!
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed
- Copy of latest school transcript
- Writing sample