Food service supervisors in Canada, supervise, direct and co-ordinate the activities of workers who prepare, portion and serve food. They are employed by hospitals and other health care establishments and by cafeterias, catering companies and other food service establishments.
- Location707 QUEENSBURY AVE
North Vancouver, BCV7L 3V9
- Salary$$17.00 to $18.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Shift, To be determined
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; Establish work schedules; Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Ensure food service and quality control
- Additional Skills
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Work Setting
- Workers Supervised
- Food and beverage servers
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Ability to Supervise
- 3-4 people
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Client focus
- Screening questions
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter