Building and testing aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites. Coordinating with designers, content providers, and management or business owners. Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection. Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
- Determining client website needs and requirements.
- Building and testing aesthetic, functional, and user-friendly websites.
- Coordinating with designers, content providers, and management or business owners.
- Implementing and ensuring website security and data protection.
- Maintaining, updating, and optimizing servers.
- Monitoring and analyzing site performance.
- Updating website content and reviewing SEO.
- Addressing and responding to user comments and complaints.
- LocationSaint-Léonard, QC
- Salary$$24.00HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, To be determined
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Research and evaluate a variety of interactive media software products; Consult with clients to develop and document Website requirements; Source, select and organize information for inclusion and design the appearance, layout and flow of the Website; Create and optimize content for Website using a variety of graphics, database, animation and other software; Develop Website architecture and determine hardware and software requirements; Plan, design, write, modify, integrate and test Web-site related code
- Programming Languages
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sitting
- Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Linux; Internet; Database software; MAC; JavaOS; Programming software; HTML editing software; Web service design; Programming languages; Software development; Website creation and management software; Business diagram software
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Organized
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply