Food service counter attendants are employed in food and beverage establishments where servers are not used or the dining experience is more casual, buffet or fast food in style. Responsibilities: Process food orders from customers. Prepare foods like sandwiches, burgers, wraps, salads, soft drinks etc.
- Location8980 Rue Othello
Brossard, QCJ4Y 3A7
- Salary$$14.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
1 to less than 7 months
- Counter Attendant and Food Preparer Skills
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs; Take customers’ orders; Stock refrigerators and salad bars; Serve customers at counters or buffet tables; Portion and wrap foods; Package take-out food; Keep records of the quantities of food used; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Client focus; Reliability
- Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit; Remove kitchen garbage and trash; Handle and store cleaning products; Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment; Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply