As a dairy farm worker, your responsibilities and duties include planning feeding schedules, distributing feed, milking the cows, maintaining milking equipment, and working with veterinarians to ensure your cows are healthy. You also keep records regarding each cow’s health and overall milk production.
- LocationEmbro, ON
- Salary$$15.00HOUR hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies2 vacancies
- Source Job Bank #2029490
No degree, certificate or diploma
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Feed and tend animals; Milk cows; Monitoring animal health
- Specific Skills – Field Crops
- Stone and/or wood picking
- Work Site Environment
- Outdoors; Odours; Dusty
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Staff accommodation available
- Personal Suitability
- Team player
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply