- Location24949 – 50 STREET NWEdmonton, ABT5E 5S7
- Salary$$37.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Weekend
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Membership in the Canadian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise on tendering procedures; Set up cost monitoring and reporting systems; Prepare estimates for general expenses and overheads; Prepare and maintain directory of supplies and trade contractors; Analyze tenders and recommend awards; Prepare estimates of labour and/or material costs; Liaise, consult and communicate with engineers, architects, owners, contractors and subcontractors on changes and adjustments to cost estimates
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Attention to detail
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.
How to apply