Housekeeping room attendants provide for the comfort of guests in hotels, motels, resorts, lodges and inns by ensuring that guest rooms and public areas are clean and properly presented. A housekeeping room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests.
- Stock and sort supplies
- Vacuum, clean, dust and polish guest rooms
- Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. iron and ironing boards
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets) as required
- Location502 Kennedy St
Dieppe, NBE1A 5Y7
- Salary$$13.50 to $14.00HOUR hourly for 20 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Weekend, On Call, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- vacancies3 vacancies
- Source Job Bank #2031358
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns; Wash windows, walls and ceilings; Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture; Stock linen closet; Pick up debris and empty trash containers; Handle and report lost and found items; Dust furniture; Distribute clean towels and toiletries; Attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items; Make beds and change sheets; Clean and disinfect elevators; Provide basic information on facilities; Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors; Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Security and Safety
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
502 Kennedy St
E1A 5Y7 Between 07:00 AM and 10:30 PM
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Cover letter