A Hotel Front Desk Agent is usually the first person who greets you when you walk into a hotel. Their key duties include distributing room keys, registering guests and verifying reservations. They are also tasked with helping guests with any questions or complaints.
- LocationUcluelet, BC
- Salary$$21.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Night, Weekend
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Specific Skills
- Take, cancel and change room reservations; Register arriving guests and assign rooms; Provide information on hotel facilities and services; Process group arrivals and departures; Process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payments; Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties; Exchange foreign currency; Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying); Provide general information about points of interest in the area; Follow emergency and safety procedures; Handle wake-up calls; Provide customer service; Assist clients/guests with special needs; Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Word processing software; Spreadsheet; Multi-line switchboard; Internet; Computerized bookkeeping system
- Work Setting
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Rural area; Staff accommodation available
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
- Health benefits
- Dental plan
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Life insurance
- Other benefits
- On-site housing options
On-site housing options
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Life insurance
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
596 Marine Dr
596 Marine Dr
V0R 3A0 Between 09:00 AM and 03:00 PM