Outdoor Adventure Guides direct, instruct and guide individuals and groups in outdoor adventure activities such as bungy jumping, fishing and hunting, mountaineering, trekking and whitewater rafting. You usually need relevant experience to work as an Outdoor Adventure Guide.
- Location806 Manitoba ave
Selkirk, MBR1A 2H4
- Salary$$14.00HOUR hourly for 18 to 35 hours per week
- Terms of employmentSeasonal employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend
- Start dateStarts as soon as 2022-05-30
- Benefits: Other benefits
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns; Provide outdoor, wilderness and wildlife instruction; Escort groups on outdoor sport and recreational trips; Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Security and Safety
- Child welfare check; Criminal record check
- Work Site Environment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Manual dexterity; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Client focus
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you currently a student?; What is your current level of study?; Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
Free parking available
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Include this reference number in your application
Here is what you must include when submitting your application:
- Job reference number
- Cover letter