The Manufacturing General Labourer will support activities in the manufacturing floor and efficiently handle and organize all incoming and outgoing materials and products. The role reports to the Manufacturing manager and ultimately to the Director of Operations.
General laborers clean and lubricate equipment, keep manufacturing areas free of debris and dirt, and set out or put away tools. They follow instructions from more experienced employees to operate machines, hold or supply materials and tools, and load and unload items from machines and assembly lines.
- LocationBois-des-Filion, QC
- Salary$$17.00HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Long term benefits
- vacancies2 vacancies
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Sort, pack, crate and package materials and products; Perform other labouring and elemental activities; Ensure smooth operation of equipment; Clean machines and immediate work areas; Assist skilled tradespersons; Assist machine operators, assemblers and other workers; Transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Team player; Punctuality
- Health benefits
- Health care plan; Disability benefits
- Long term benefits
- Life insurance; Other benefits
Health care plan, Disability benefits
Long term benefits
Life insurance, Other benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply