As a cleaning supervisor, you supervise the rest of the cleaning crew. Your job duties include scheduling and coordinating staff, performing specialized services to ensure all areas and equipment are clean, and communicating with other departments. You may also hire and train new team members and maintain a custodial budget. You need experience managing people and working as part of a cleaning crew. You can find cleaning supervisor jobs in hospitals, office buildings, schools, hotels, and other industrial settings.
- Location1731 Bd Wallberg
Dolbeau-Mistassini, QCG8L 1J1
- Salary$$16.50 to $20.50HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employmentPermanent employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Early Morning, Morning
- Start dateStarts as soon as possible
- Benefits: Health benefits, Other benefits, Long term benefits
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
2 years to less than 3 years
- Area of Work Experience
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Combination of sitting, standing, walking; Standing for extended periods; Large workload
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
- Health benefits
- Disability benefits; Dental plan; Vision care benefits; Paramedical services coverage
- Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits; Other benefits
- Other benefits
- Free parking available; Parking available
- Screening questions
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?; Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?; Are you currently a student?; What is your current field of study?; Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?; Are you available for the advertised start date?; Do you have education in this field of employment?
- Student status
- Full time enrollment
Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits, Paramedical services coverage
Free parking available, Parking available
Long term benefits
Group insurance benefits, Other benefits
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
1731 Bd Wallberg
G8L 1J1 Between 06:00 AM and 08:00 PM